kindle edition: an ocean of grey & a wave of dreams

 


I've just realised that I've never really talked about my own books on my blog! My first book, An Ocean of Grey, has been out in paperback edition published by Meraki Press since 2018, while my second book has been out since 2020. Both books can be purchased in the paperback edition (with illustrations) from Kinokuniya KLCC, Bookalicious USJ, and the Meraki Press website. However, due to Covid-19, the usual international courier that Meraki Press uses to deliver my books worldwide has temporarily stopped their service called Flexipack, which allows them to ship internationally at a very affordable price.

So this, unfortunately means that readers outside of Malaysia might have trouble accessing my books for a while if they really want to get the paperback edition. However, very recently I've decided to self-publish my two books as an e-book edition, by making them available to be purchased on Amazon in the Kindle edition. The only differences between the Kindle e-books of An Ocean of Grey and A Wave of Dreams compared to the physical editions by Meraki Press are firstly the book covers, where I attempted to design my own simple covers, and also this edition does not include any illustrations that are in the physical books. This is so that I can keep my e-books affordable at £2.99 per book, otherwise the price has to be hiked up really high because Amazon charges for every MB in the file, and because I don't like seeing expensive e-books, I made the decision to publish it on Amazon without the illustrations. This shouldn't affect the reading experience though, as the illustrations only complement the writing and the books can be read without them.


Anyway, if you've been wanting to read my books but haven't been able to, you can now read them on either a Kindle device, or any device that you can download the Kindle app on! The only thing I think you'll need to make sure is that your Amazon store location is set either to UK or US to purchase the e-books. Here are the links you can refer to:





An Ocean of Grey by Kamalia Hasni (Kindle Edition)

Amazon UK (amazon.co.uk)

Amazon US (amazon.com)

ASIN number: B091V1L483

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57652466-an-ocean-of-grey





A Wave of Dreams by Kamalia Hasni (Kindle Edition)

Amazon UK (amazon.co.uk)

Amazon US (amazon.com)

ASIN number: B091V232DD

Also available worldwide as an e-book on Google Play!

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57652484-a-wave-of-dreams





Paperback editions by Meraki Press (with full illustrations): 

https://merakipresspub.wixsite.com/merakipress/online-store


Thank you so much to everyone who has continued to support me and my books! I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review on Goodreads and/or Amazon if you've read it, it would very much help more people know about my books.


Oh, and on a side note, I got featured in The Sun Daily, a local Malaysian newspaper!! Here's the link if you wanna check it out!

https://www.thesundaily.my/style-life/feature/verses-from-the-heart-YI7479067







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube