Back to Hogwarts.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

When i was a kid, i used to imagine myself as Hermione Granger. It kinda helped motivate and inspire me to be a good student. I read lots of books, handed in my homework in time, tried to be one of those students who always raises their hand up when a teacher asks a question. It might be annoying to some people, but personally i felt awesome. Like really.
I just love Hermione Granger. I believe she is the best fictional character ever created. Ever.
I kinda left Hermione for a while since i came back to Malaysia. It was kind of a bad thing since i didn't really have much of an inspiration to keep being a good, example student. Maybe that's why i didn't do well in my PMR. Oh well, that's in the past. I'll imagine that was my O.W.L exam, and now i have to focus on my N.E.W.T.s. I'm gonna look up to Hermione again. How am i gonna do that?

I love her.
Call me crazy or whatever(i really don't care), but i'm gonna imagine my school is Hogwarts. Really, that's what i'm gonna do. I'm gonna imagine chemistry classes being Potions, physics being Charms, biology being Care of Magical Creatures/Herbology, history being History of Magic and everything else being muggle studies and stuff. Lol i know, it doesn't make sense. But heck, sometimes life itself doesn't make sense. You just gotta believe it does or just play along. I guess that's the fun of it. Oh yeah! PE time would be Flying classes. Damn i love Quidditch. Recently i got the award for being the best chaser for Gryffindor. Like YAYYY. Oh and i'm the prefect too! Hope i'll get promoted to Head Girl next year.

Next week's exams. I better start studying. Knowing Hermione, she would've started studying months earlier. So well, a week earlier is an improvement for me, at least. I'll be writing essays and casting spells and face a boggart-dementor for Defence Against the Dark Arts. I wonder what form of animal my patronus would appear as. Oh no, i need to buy a new set of quill and ink for exams. Professor Suhaila said next month we'll start to learn how to apparate, so i am SO looking forward to it. She even calls me Hermione in class, and has a wonderful British accent. I'm hoping to get O(Outstanding) for every subject. I guess an E(Exceeds Expectations) wouldn't be that bad, nor an A(Acceptable). Gonna be fun, can't wait.

Uh-oh. I gotta get my stuff ready, going to King's Cross station early tomorrow, gotta board of the train in time. The Hogwarts Express waits for no one. I gotta remind myself to ask my mum for a few galleons, like i am SO gonna get some chocolate frogs on the way there. I miss wearing my school cloak. Okay i just miss everything about Hogwarts. I guess i might see some of you there.
In the meantime, Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus!
and Assalamualaikum :)


Kamalia Hasni, 6th year Gryffindor.

4 comments:

  1. WE ARE THE POTTERHEADSSSSS!! I LOVE YOU, KAMALIAAA HAHAHAHA I WAS SMILING WIDE AS I READ THIS!! =]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!POTTERHEADS ARE THE AWESOMEST EVER!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuh. kahwin nanti buat tema harry potter noohhh.
    mesti style :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube