new best friend.


Before it was Ramadhan, i have to admit it was extremely hard for me to consistently read the Quran every day. I only read one page, two at most. For some reason, now i can read around 40 pages a day, with ease.
I discovered today that the more i read, the more i don't wanna stop turning the pages. Reading Quran became addictive, because i knew i could get so many rewards from even reading a single letter, and also i could see myself improving in my reading. I have better tajweed than before, so that also motivated me to use what i have learnt. I can read more fluently now too. Alhamdulillah. I really, really hope i get to finished reciting the whole Quran this month. I've never done it before, so i'm very determined to make this the first time. I hope after Ramadhan, i'll still have this spirit, insyaAllah. I always feel calm after taking a break from reading. My heart feels free, and i feel much closer to Allah.

All you have to do is keep reading, and feel it ;)

2 comments:

  1. That is the best best friend we can ever get.
    Always take good care of it.
    Congratulationsnfor finally finding the best friend forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck with that :)

    Be sure to keep the spirit until the next Ramadhan comes. I always wonder why we can do wonders in Ramadhan but it suddenly vanishes when Syawal comes. haha

    ReplyDelete

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube