More memories with classmates xD



Long live the walls we crashed through

While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you
I was screaming, long live all the magic we made
And bring on all the pretenders, one day we will be remembered






Long live the walls we crashed through
While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you
I was screaming, long live all the magic we made
And bring on all the pretenders, one day we will be remembered







Absent: Fareeha, Nina, Intan, Khadijah, Tasneem

I wouldn't want better classmates for my graduating year for junior high =')
Long Live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo

if a house is made from a thousand bricks, then let me be one of those bricks, to help keep the house together, to make a significant difference.

biblio wonderland

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Kamalia has read 15 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide


Booktube

Total Pageviews

Followers