Four Eyes xD

Haha yeah, you've guessed it.
I officially wear spectacles now!!
Not 24/7 though, just mostly when i'm in class and when i'm out.
I'm short-sighted xD. Can't see things that are too far away.
It's not actually fun, coz the specs get really annoying at times.
But hey! You have a real reason of calling me a nerd now, haha xD.
My advice: TAKE CARE OF YOUR EYE SIGHT.

I know no one cares, but i just wanted to update SOMETHING, coz haven't been updating for a week, that's very unsual of me, lol.

2 comments:

  1. just cuz u wear glasses dosent mean ur a nerd?!
    some ppl think its cute!
    =) *encouragement*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i used to be a bookworm xD
    ughhh, me??cute in glasses? i loook funny xD
    but still forced to wear it, my eyesight's getting worse xD

    ReplyDelete

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube