The adventure of life


I've joined many, many adventures. More than a hundred.
Every book that i've finished is an adventure that i've gone through.
And yes, the adventures were amazing.
Makes me want to have my own adventures.

But then i realized that i am on my own adventure. The adventure of life.
When you're on an adventure, you don't know what to expect and what's to come.
In my life, i don't know what the future has for me and what God's plan is.
There's only one way to find out, i guess.


Live the adventure, face the challenges, conquer my fears, make a difference.

Its going to be the best adventure ever.

Who wants to join my adventure?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube