Last moments as a 14-year-old

My last moments as a 14-year-old.
I'm not even sure why i'm making such a big deal out of this.
I'm kinda scared to turn 15, and i don't even know why.
I've had better years, but life as a 14-year-old was definitely a chapter of my life that i'll never forget.
Usually when i read books like Alex Rider, the 14-year-olds kids get to do most of the awesome adventurous stuff.

Well i just went on an amazing adventure. I just realized that a LOT happened since i turned 14.
My 14-year-old life definitely played a huge part in who i am today.
I don't know who i am, but i'm about to find out.
Because turning 15, it feels like a big step into the real world, even though i'm only gonna be a day older than i am now.

But the number keeps on increasing, and if God wills it, its going to keep increasing.
Meaning my life will keep on moving on, and there are more challenges to come.
I'm scared as heck(excuse my language), but at the same time i'm freaking excited.


Bring it on, i'm ready.

1 comments:

  1. Be ready for it.
    It may seem like nothing much has changed, but trust Allah, it is not a time to play-play around much.
    Time to play seriously. XD
    Happy Birthday, Malie!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube