New Songs xD

My playlist has new songs, just felt like a change xD.

1. Here On Earth (still the same)
 I still love this song, so its staying xD

2. One Day
Thanks to my PT, Rhino for this song =)
Its pretty inspiring xD

3. For Good
One of my best friends from Australia dedicated this song to me.
Its such an amazing song, and the singing is amazing as well.
It has a deep meaning for me, and i just love it =)

4. Smile
The chorus is just awesome!! Love Avril xD



Tell me what you think of the songs =)

Oh yeah, one of my best friends, Fareeha has an AMAZING voice, check out her YouTube channel, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube