Happy Birthday, Ma

NO THIS IS NOT MY SISTER! lol
I hardly ever tell you this, Ma. But i love you.
Happy 39th birthday, i hope Allah blesses you with the highest rewards because i know you deserve it. You're the most patient person i've ever met.
Thank you for everything you've sacrificed for me from the year you turned 24.
15 years, and still strong? You're absolutely amazing.

Sincerely from the bottom of my heart,
your little *eldest* girl.

Ummm, who's that?

*UPDATED*
OMG. Just now, i went to my mom, she had a confused look on her face as i started to put my arms around her. When she realized that i was hugging her, she hugged me back. I whispered, " i love you Ma, Happy Birthday". She said 'i love you too' and kissed me and told me to 'belajar rajin-rajin'.
This was a moment i know i will never, ever forget.
I'm not really someone who expresses herself much to her parents. I've never told my parents face to face how much i love them. Finally today, someone told me to do it. I didn't have the guts at first, but i knew a chance like this was never going to come again.
Moral of the story? Don't waste your chance, you don't know when else you can tell the ones you love how much they mean to you. I think i saw tears in my mum's eyes, not sure. But i know i just gave her the best present ever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube