Happy Birthday PooTigger!=)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUTRI!!(Aka StayVayGee)
You were born almost exactly 15 years ago.
I am very thankful that Allah SWT let us meet, so that we can share the awesome bromance like Torres and Gerrard xD.
You'll always be my LFC buddy! I remember when we both were really into the World Cup last year. That was an awesome chapter of my life xD.
Hope that you'll have a wonderful future with your future hot football player as a husband ;)
May God bless you now and always,
KaMalMals

P.s. I'm still working on ur birthday present xD


The awesome bromance of Gernando.

The fun times xD



2 comments:

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube