Fernando Torres...Chelsea's Number 9?

As most of you have probably heard by now, Torres left Liverpool. Yeah, you can imagine how freaking disappointed and sad i am. Woke up in the morning, and my brother tells me he left. Haha, i thought it was one of his stupid jokes. So i looked up on my Twitter, and it was everywhere; 
TORRES JOINS CHELSEA FOR £50m. 

And guess what? His first match will be against LIVERPOOL. On the 6th of February. Great.
Even though he joined my least-favourite team, i'll still support him no matter what. But that doesn't mean i'll support Chelsea. NEVER.
Liverpool forever. Thank you Torres, for making me love that club. You'll always be a Red in my heart.
I'm not crying because you left, i'm smiling because you were there. I wish you never left, but i trust that you're making the best decision for yourself. I hope you do well in Chelsea. Score goals in the next match, will ya? But make sure Liverpool scores more xD
YNWA.

P.s. I hope Nora and Leo will support Liverpool, please make sure they do. Leo was born in Liverpool, after all xD
I'll miss this the most

He'd look so much better holding a Red jersey, with an LFC background.
At least you'll never get transfered from the Spain NT, rite? 


1 comments:

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube