Haagen Dazs xD


We have a new tradition in our family. Every time we get top 3 in class for exams, my mum and dad would buy us our OWN tub of Haagen Dazs ice cream!!!
Ahhhhhh its so rare for me to eat Haagen Dazs coz its so expensive!
Unfortunately its hard to find a variety of flavours, so i only get what there is xD.

Yesterday, my mum bought Cappuccino Truffle. Yummm!! I love coffee stuff, plus choc.
Next time, i'm hoping for different flavours like these





 I LOVE HAAGEN DAZS ICE CREAM!!
My bro n sis both got chocolate, which is also freaking delicious xD.

2 comments:

  1. How funny :P
    I've been told that Malaysia is really expensive in general.. My friend were in thailand last month and compared to Copenhagen its like the same (compared to Thailand its really expensive she told me) I hope to visit Malaysia some day inshaAllah :) (even though it's expensive hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love it so much you take a picture with it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube