Just Chillin' With My Sis


I got so bored today. Didn't even go jogging like i planned to. Lol, been spending lots of Saturday nights till 3am xD. Gotta stop till it becomes a habit. Anyways, my sis, Shahirah and I took some LOTS of pictures today xD. I was the more self-obsessed one as usual, haha. I rarely chill with my sis, so this was nice.

AND we got awesome sunnies!!I got a black n white one, my sis got green n red.
Didn't do kerja kursus geo, coz i was busy editting my blog. What do u think of it? It was really gay at first, coz there were rainbow cakes as a background(i was feeling hungry). But now i suddenly felt dreamy and chose the Eiffel Tower as a background. I've been there once. Wanna go again!=D

Yeah, there's school tomorrow so i better stop. See ya later peeps, i guess i'll be blogging more, insyaAllah =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Kamalia Hasni's books on Goodreads
An Ocean of Grey An Ocean of Grey
reviews: 71
ratings: 151 (avg rating 4.40)

A Wave of Dreams A Wave of Dreams
reviews: 14
ratings: 30 (avg rating 4.43)

Booktube